Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hapi Velentine's Day~❤

12 Feb 2011
 Hmmm...
Velentine's Day is the most special day I love~
But this year Velentine's Day I celebrate with my Babe & my friends..
Hmmm...
I date Ron..Jing Hui..Pei..Dol..
I wanna to celebrate at HardRock..
So before Velentine's Day Ron fetch us go there to booking..
But it's expensive..
RM155++ per person..
Me & Babe is ok..
But for them is a bit expensive..
But I wanna celebrate together..
So we also cancel it..
We go to book other place..
Then Ron said that Bayview Hotel Buffer it's not bad..
Hmmm..
So we go there to have a look..
Awwww~~
It's really not not bad..
Over top there can look around half Penang Island..
The restoren it's 360* trunning..
It's beautyful~
So after discuss..
We all is going to booking the table..
RM137 per person..
_Got a Itali spacking rose wine
_A rose for lady
_A door gift
Hmmm...
Not bad..& excited..^^

14 Feb 2011
Hmmm..
Excited~Excited~~Excited~~~
Felt so hapi today~
 But the bad news is...................
Pei & Dol cannot came over...
Hmmm..
So sad~!
So just leave Me..Babe..Ron & Jing Hui..
Hmmm...
We wanna reach there about 7 something..
Around 3 I already go to pang leng leng~
Hmmm..
Babe came my home to wait Ron..
After Ron fetch us..
We go to fetch Jing Hui..
We reach there around 8..
So we start to.......Eat~~!!
Haha...

Hmmm..
Yummy~Yummy~!!
Finish my dinner keep taking photo~ 
It's nice over there..


Over there can look around Penang Ialand~


Hmmm...
So hapi to celebrate with my friends this year~~!!
& with my Babe~
Hmmm..
After this..
We go to meet Pei~
But she was sick...
So pity~~!!
Everyday OT~!
We company her to eat..
Hmmm...
After that we went to Gurney..
Babe brought a ballon for me...^^
After that Babe suddenly brought me a flower~
OMG~!!
So hapi...o(n_n)o
But I think is Jing Hui force her buy wan la..



Cuz she walk away with Jing Hui wan..
But anywhere........
Thanks Babe & Jing Hui~
I Love U guys~~
Muackzzz~!
 
15 Feb 2011
Today I went to my grapma's house..
Hmmm...
I went to to the shoppink mall brought something for my babe..
I brought her a couple ring~
Hehe...^^
   Babe...Hapi Velentine's Day~
_Love u_
 
  


 
 
 
 
 
 


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment