Monday, January 3, 2011

❤The Day Spending At KL❤

This travel less my Babe company me..
A bit mizz her.. 
Hmmm...
Less someone holding my hand..
Less someone shoppink with me..
Less someone hugging me..
Less someone talk to me..
*The most point is.........
Less someone holding my BAG...
It's heavy...
My God...
Hmmm...
My Babe gave me money to spend at there..
But it's not enough for me..
Haha..
But this time travel..
I just only brought a shoes..Two dress~
Hmmm...
Its'z very guai..?
Very tired at there..
Lots of ppl there..
Maybe is after countdown so all the road its very dirty..
& very noisy there..
& all of the ppl is was unpolite..
& all the places was jam..
Huuuu....
After came back from KL..
I only realize how much I love Penang~~
 But this 14th~16th will go KL again..
Its Herbalife Spetaeular~
HaizZz...
I will be very busy in this few months..
Go here & there..
I wish in this new year will be a lucky year~
I wish this business was really works..
Hmmm...
God Bless Me~Please

No comments:

Post a Comment