Friday, December 31, 2010

♥Kiss me♥

Kiss me out of the bearded barley..
Night, beside the gree..gree grass..
Swing..swing..swing the spinning step..
I'll wear those shoes & you  will wear that dress..
OH....
Kiss me♥..
Beneath the milky twilight..
Lead me out on the moonlit floor..
Lift your open hand..
Strike up the band & make the fireflies dance..
Silver moon's sparkling..
SO...
Kiss me♥..
Kiss me down by the broken tree house..
Swing me upon its hanging tire..
Bring..bring..bring your flower hat..
We'll take the trail marked on your fater's map..
OH...
Kiss me♥..
_____________________________________________

No matter what u do..
So just kiss me♥..
No matter where u go..
So just kiss me♥..
If u love me..
So just kiss me♥..
If u mizz me..
So just kiss me♥..
Whether u want to kiss..
U have to kiss me too♥..

______________________________________________

Tonight I will going to KL...
Three days can't meet u up..
U just stay at home..
Don't hang out~~
Wait me come back..OK..?
Hmmm...
I mizz u so much...
The trave less u like less something else..
I wish I can go with u again next time..
We go HK next year..OK..?
Hmmm...
Go Desney Land~~
Yeah...o(n_n)o~♥
MuackzZz~~





































No comments:

Post a Comment