Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I wish this is was the last time..

I wish u really will change..
I wish this is was the last time..
Don't make me hopeless & Disappointed again..
Cuz this is your responsibility..^^
1.To make me hapi
2.I can angry u..But u can't
3.I said yes cannot said no
4.U have to listen what I said
5.U have to do what I demanding
Actually all of this u already done..
JUST...
U not romantic enough..
Like wooden..
HaizZz..
This wan made me sick...
I wish u to change..
Then I will ❤ u more..
If not..
I don't want u liao..
I had been think a few days..
如果上天让我选。。
一个聪明的。。
一个笨蛋的。。
我的选择是。。
笨蛋的。。
Do u know why..?
Because..
当吵架的时候。。
聪明的那个一定会找一大堆理由来理论。。
然后一直认为自己对。。
笨蛋的那个一定会静静的听。。
然后一直拚明的道歉。。
Then my Babe is that 笨蛋的那个..
Haha..
U is the one who always apology to me..
Even I wrong..
Thanks god who send me a 笨蛋❤wan..
So i can keep bully u..
haha...
I will sayang u too la..
So don't make disappointed again..
ok?
Promise..?




























No comments:

Post a Comment