Sunday, October 24, 2010

❤Namewee_22-10-2010❤

22-10-2010...
This is the date Namewee came Screwball Penang..
So hapi..
So this day Babe & me around six its already went out..
Seven something only reach there..^^
Then go there to booking table..
Then got limit there..
Have to take four bakit..
One bakit is 65 dollar..
Then we want less than that..
So three bakit..
HaizZz...
No one can drink..
So I call Babe's friend..
Then around eleven Ron..Pei...Jadol only came..
Hmmm...
Miss them so much~~
Hehe..^^


Hmmm..
The show is start on eleven..
But ❤Namewee❤ came on twelve..
Lol.....
Before ❤Namewee❤ came..
Got a thai bant suang..
I take piture with a thai guy..
He have a good looking..
But...
Babe angry..
She said I so close to him..
Babe jealous...><
HaizZz..
But after that Babe no angry d~~
Hapi...
Take pic & video❤..
Around one something Ron..Pei..Jandol & Babe's friend wanna to go back d~~
HaizZz...
Then just Babe &b me still haven back..
Cuz....
Waiting his sign..
^^
I got brought his CD & DVD..
^^
I get his sign & take photo together & a big hug❤..
Hehe...^^
So hapi..
Hmmm...
Hapi..^^
Then after that we go back d~~
Very tired...
But hapi too...
Hmmm...
Babe stay at my home..
Then tomorrow morning Babe go Taipin with us..^^
My hometown❤..
We wake on five something..
Then six something only reach there..
Then we go to having our breakfast..
著名粿条汤❤..
Then I go to brought a dress❤..
Then wait my mom go to salon..
Four something only reach Penang..
Damn tired..
Then we go out to having our dinner..
Then Babe two wanna to go back home..
But Babe over sleep..
Four something only awake..
Wakakakaka..
Hor kar zai Her mom don't know..><























No comments:

Post a Comment