Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Dream❤...

I got a plaining..
We study groomer on next year..
After three months..
We go to KL for traning..
On that time we only plaining continue study..traning OR working..
Hmmm...
Or u open a shop..Then i become 老板娘❤..
Wakakakaka~~
Hmmm...
Then we get money..
We wanna go to travel every placese I like❤...
Hmmm..
The most I want is...A LV bag..
Hehe..
Babe don't "pensan" ya...


Hmmm...
When only can buy my 宝贝LV..
Then I found a placese its preety nice..
I pretty sure U will like it..
噔~噔~噔~噔

This is the place "La Bella Vita"
Hmmm...
I wish we can stay at there❤..
Babe..Babe..Babe..
I wish I can go anywhere with U..
No matter in Malaysia or over sea..
I felt so hapi too..Just can be with u..
I just wanna to spend my life with u❤..
U're my everything..
Cuz U're everything I'm not❤..
~Jub Jub~






















2 comments:

  1. baby i will go with u..i will study hard n keep money juz go with u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. O...? Really..? So hapi to heard that~~!! Muackzzz....

    ReplyDelete