Thursday, October 14, 2010

Went to QB yesterday night...

Yesterday night hang out with Babe...
Before that babe go to fetch her friend..
Then went to BJ Digi center to check something..
So we knew what happen...
So..
Have show time this sunday~~
Hmmm..
Then babe's friend have to went a place to solve something..
So just both of us watch movie♥..
We watch..
*Sammy's Adventures*
The Sammy its so cute♥~~
My god~~
Cute turtle..
Before movie..
We went to old town makan..
Then go to shopping..
Then only watch our movie..
Kenny & Ron keep message me inside the cinema..
Haha..
I ♥ that baby turtle..
Thats lovely..
A famale turtle name Sally..
A male turtle name Sammy..
Both of the turtle love each other so much..
Hmmm...
Just like Baby & Babe...
^^
After movie..
Babe's friend calling Babe...
Unfortunately is...
Her bf is going in hospital..
OMG..!!
HaizZz..
So bad to heard that..
After this..
We go back home d..
I regester a blog for my Babe..
I want her to write down all our story..
Hmmm..She seen I look so hapi so She promise..
And thanks Ron helping me to put the songs inside to my blog..
So hapi..^^
The three songs the most I♥..
 Babe at my home company me until two something only go back home..
Hmmm...
Love my Babe♥..

San-yaa jaak hua jai♥..
Rak Ter Babe..
Rak Ter kon dieow..
Awww..TeeRak Jub Jub^@^





























No comments:

Post a Comment