Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Our Memory♥..

Just now had nothing to do so i read back the dairy last time i was still working at The Rooms.
I felt i got lots of memory with u..
Do u still remember when we meet..?
U sure forget d..But I still remember..
Is...21 May 09
Haha..This is the date we meet each other..
U came to The Rooms..
4 May 09...
This is the day u company me to QB bought Mother's day gift..
Do u still remember when I falling in with u?
Is...21 July 09
This is the day i falling in love with u...
Do u still remember where u bring me to..?
We went to brought rabbits foods...
And u gave me two rabbits..^^
I love rabbits..
After this..
We went to Gurney watch movie..
Do u still remember what movie we had watch..?
Is...Ice Age 3
Then after this..
U came to my home cook mee for me..
~~Yummy Yummy~~
Do u still remember all of this..?
Maybe its was a little bit thing..
But its always in my heart..
Love u so much..
MuackzZz..
I never & ever forget all of this mini tiny things..
Its all important for me..
Let this memory be a reminder me my love for u..
My devotion to u & a symbol of the truth of our being together..
U will never know just how precious u are to me..
I love u today..tomorrow & always..


No comments:

Post a Comment